If you can't beat them, join them.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

802Avalanche

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well, I've wanted a Raptor since the Gen 1 was released. I just traded in my '09 Sierra for a '17 Raptor. Needless to say, I am pretty stoked. It's not a 6.2 V8, but it'll do until Ford comes to their senses.

Attachments

• IMG_3215.jpg
    IMG_3215.jpg
    142.6 KB · Views: 57
  • IMG_3243.jpg
    IMG_3243.jpg
    139.8 KB · Views: 70
R

Rick@FreedomMotorsports

Welcome to FRF. Looks like you did a few things to your GMC. What do you have planned for your Raptor?

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
@802Avalanche - Welcome to FRF

With regard to that 2nd picture, to borrow a line from Jaws...

“You’re gonna need a bigger truck”...

:biggrin:

OP
OP
802Avalanche

802Avalanche

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome to FRF. Looks like you did a few things to your GMC. What do you have planned for your Raptor?
Thanks. Ordered a tonneau cover and bed mat today. No major plans right away. (Famous last words.) Just going to enjoy it. Will probably mount some LEDs in the factory bumper pockets, while we wait to hear about the FP tune.

R

Rick@FreedomMotorsports

Thanks. Ordered a tonneau cover and bed mat today. No major plans right away. (Famous last words.) Just going to enjoy it. Will probably mount some LEDs in the factory bumper pockets, while we wait to hear about the FP tune.

Those always are a great start. We sell tonneau covers of many brands every week to multiple folks here on FRF. Don't forget to give us FRF supporting vendors a chance, you will be surprised what we can save you.

We have several options for lights for the bumper pockets. If you would like to just see a quote, feel welcome to send me a PM