I wanna join the club

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jolly89

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey guys,

Just made an account today. I found the site on reddit. I just had my 2004 F150 T-***** and totaled. I am ok just a concussion and soreness, thank god for trucks!

I am looking to buy a used raptor as I can not afford the crazy mark up from the dealers in my area (Southern California). I see there is a nice for sale section on the site but ******** those trucks go quick. I have been looking on CL and local dealers. Hopefully I have come to the right place to pick one up. Thank for all your help in advance.

OP
OP
J

Jolly89

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thank you sir, I am anxious to get one right now! But hopefully I can check in here first before I pull the trigger.

mmaterni

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thank you sir, I am anxious to get one right now! But hopefully I can check in here first before I pull the trigger.
Welcome. A search on cars.com or any other site that provides specific vehicle searches should show some options. If I were you I would consider being willing to travel outside of California to be able to get the best deal. Here are a couple. You can narrow by key word to not have to sort through regular F 150's. Good luck.

https://www.cars.com/for-sale/searc...yp=U&stkTypId=28881&tracktype=usedcc&zc=90001

Famous last words, "if you hit it faster it will smooth out some!"

Last edited:

ineedaBubble

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Welcome aboard! Glad to hear you're doing OK!

Cargurus.com is a great resource, as it lets you create and save searches. It will then email you any matches to your criteria, so this is a good way to keep tabs on Raptor for sale.

Good luck in your search!