I just bought a 2010 Raptor & want some upgrades

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bklegg

Reaction score
My name is Brian. I am brand new to the forum. I recently bought a 2010 Raptor 5.4L Blue. It is all stock except for a Magnaflow exhaust. I just bought a set of Method wheels (NV) series. I am interested in suggestions in tires. I do a ton of street driving but I will go off road from time to time. Looks Like the Toyo Open Country M/T are cool...

Is there a cool aftermarket seats to switch out?

I think I like the ADD front bumper with winch & I will probably spring for a Rigid 60" roof light bar. Any thoughts?

Thanks !!! Brian

Rookie

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Hello. Where is this 60" light bar you speak of? Sounds like some pretty good mod decisions. I personally wouldn't swap out the seats for a DD

Chris@FreedomMotorsports

FRF Gofur
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum! Good luck figuring out which mods to start with, your list will grow faster than you may realize...lol That being said, check out the link below for some great do it yourself mods that were submitted by members here in threads to help others like yourself begin with some pretty easy mods to get you started.

https://raptor-svt.freedommotorsports.us/index.php?main_page=page&id=25