Howdy from Texas

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
Welcome to FRF, I see you've already asked "THE" question on here too. 37's will fit, look around at what some of the G2 guys have already done.

OP
OP

87LX

Reaction score
Howdy from College Station! Lol. I'd love to see it in person sometime!!

Definitely! You have a very nice rig as well. Truck looks very familiar.

welcome from Missouri . what mods do you have in mind?

Not 100% sure at the moment. Tuning will be the very first thing we do, have a set of SPD turbo adapters we will be testing as well. Turbos are also on the short list of to-dos.

Welcome to FRF, I see you've already asked "THE" question on here too. 37's will fit, look around at what some of the G2 guys have already done.

I have been looking, just haven't seen the 37's on factory wheels. 37's are already on order. Hoping the factory beadlocks work, if not I will be looking for some wheels.

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
Definitely! You have a very nice rig as well. Truck looks very familiar.

Not 100% sure at the moment. Tuning will be the very first thing we do, have a set of SPD turbo adapters we will be testing as well. Turbos are also on the short list of to-dos.

I have been looking, just haven't seen the 37's on factory wheels. 37's are already on order. Hoping the factory beadlocks work, if not I will be looking for some wheels.

Mine is a G1 but stock wheels fit 37s with the least rubbing issues. It's what I run. Any wheel that pushes the tire out further (methods) will rub a bit more.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP

87LX

Reaction score
Mine is a G1 but stock wheels fit 37s with the least rubbing issues. It's what I run. Any wheel that pushes the tire out further (methods) will rub a bit more.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for the info! I think I am sold on keeping the beadlocks!

Look forward to seeing your mods, where in area are you at?

I work in Bryan near Villa Maria and 2818. Live off of Hwy 30 just outside of College Station.