Howdy from PA

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

kaizashozay

Reaction score
What's up people? Switched from Chevy to Ford and I'm loving my '17 Raptor. It's my daily and does everything I need. I will not jump this or do anything crazy. Just like pick ups and this trucks does it all for me (utility,speed, family, etc). I just put some new wheels and a 2" leveling kit, 20" Fuel Sledge and 37s. Would love some feedback. I'm inclined to put it back to stock. Was looking for a subtle change but this might be too much:

Attachments

• IMG_4618.JPG
    IMG_4618.JPG
    136.5 KB · Views: 52
  • IMG_4851.JPG
    IMG_4851.JPG
    131.9 KB · Views: 49
  • IMG_4853.JPG
    IMG_4853.JPG
    135.7 KB · Views: 45
Last edited:

07Alloy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks nice. Though I prefer 17's on the raptor!

Welcome from Clarion, Pa!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Raven13

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Howdy, nice truck! 20's are fine if your not going to offroad hard, I like the stance. Famous last words.. "I'm keeping it stock." I told that lie before, lol

SZDZMTR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
welcome. 20 inch wheels and tires are heavy as shit versus 17 inch. Not a fan of the aftermarket choice here, honestly. Are you on the main line in PA? Just guessing...

OP
OP
K

kaizashozay

Reaction score
welcome. 20 inch wheels and tires are heavy as shit versus 17 inch. Not a fan of the aftermarket choice here, honestly. Are you on the main line in PA? Just guessing...

Thanks. Yeah... I think I'm going back to stock height and wheels but will powder coat stock wheels black.
I'm in ambler area ....not too far from main line.