Hopefully I made the right decision

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Kirito

Reaction score
Hey guys! Just pulled the trigger on a 17 AG with 3k miles. 802a, tech package, liner, step and beadlocks. It was either this one or a black 18 with 5kmiles, same options 802a, tech, etc.. except tailgate step. They were priced the exact same (I know, dumb). It was a very hard decision for me and actually lost sleep over choosing between the two, but ended up picking the AG because it’s a beautiful one year color run. I still feel a bit anxious over the decision since it’s my first big purchase of this caliber and I’d hate to regret anything.

Will post pics when it’s here!

Last edited:

Carnut

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hmmmm. A.G. is nice but black... and a year newer...

That said, I like the 17 tailgate better and it’s really all about what makes YOU happy.

DIO

Reaction score
Hey guys! Just pulled the trigger on a 17 AG with 3k miles. 802a, tech package, liner, step and beadlocks. It was either this one or a black 18 with 5kmiles, same options 802a, tech, etc.. except tailgate step. They were priced the exact same (I know, dumb). It was a very hard decision for me and actually lost sleep over choosing between the two, but ended up picking the AG because it’s a beautiful one year color run. I still feel a bit anxious over the decision since it’s my first big purchase of this caliber and I’d hate to regret anything.

Will post pics when it’s here!

I picked a 17 AG over an 18 LF, and I haven't regretted it yet. Color gets a ton of compliments, looks good ALL the time since it doesn't show dirt, and besides, everybody has a murdered out black truck nowadays. It's good to be different. Doubt you'd regret it. Also might help with resale value too since it was a one year color run, but that's TBD in the near future.

OP
OP
K

Kirito

Reaction score
Better tailgate, tail gate step, better interior lighting and a 1 year color run? Yea you made the right choice.

Love the tailgate on the AG without the applique. So simple yet that little RAPTOR makes the biggest difference.

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
Pictures. Or it never happened. I’m surprised @Frank N hasn’t posted a prius pic already.

Welcome to FRF btw.

Frank N

FRF Addict
Reaction score
When the zombies are eating your brains because you weren't in black, don't comes to us.
@smurfslayer we are out of Prius', they are now getting Yaris', all the lameness, 1/2 the MPGs.

2015-toyota-yaris-6.jpg

All joking aside, best of luck with the truck, after driving pickups for decades, Raptors are a new level of awesome.

But we aren't joking about the pics....