Hi, From Oklahoma!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

6gun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Aftermarket Raptor addition? It's gotta be....well, im gonna make you guess....but this new vette has one...

Attachments

• CAM00217.jpg
    CAM00217.jpg
    88.5 KB · Views: 53

6gun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Seriously, though.... I would suggest. I know Craven Speed has em, maybe others. Numerous complaints about the antenna hitting the garage on a daily basis. Not only does this eliminate the problem, but looks cool too. Only trade off is you know exactly how tall your truck is when pulling into a parking garage, especially if you change your shock perch settings. I have not and never had a problem.

Attachments

• 41B2b+OrDvL.jpg
    41B2b+OrDvL.jpg
    26.1 KB · Views: 43
OP
OP
R

Richison

Reaction score
Seriously, though.... I would suggest. I know Craven Speed has em, maybe others. Numerous complaints about the antenna hitting the garage on a daily basis. Not only does this eliminate the problem, but looks cool too. Only trade off is you know exactly how tall your truck is when pulling into a parking garage, especially if you change your shock perch settings. I have not and never had a problem.

How do you change the perch settings?

McDowell

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hello nice to see another Oklahoman in here also

Sent from my iPhone

---------- Post added at 12:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:31 PM ----------

How do you change the perch settings?

It's actually quite easy rpg off-road has a video of how to do it

Sent from my iPhone

Last edited: