Hi, From Oklahoma!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Richison

Reaction score
I ordered my 6.2l Ruby Red Raptor last week. It should be in by March, this wait is going to be killer though!:rage: I would like to hear everyone's thoughts on what the most important aftermarket products are to put on my raptor first & some prices! Thanks!

D

Deleted member 12951

Welcome. Hopefully in March if your dealer has good allocation. Chris from Freedom will probably respond shortly with a list of mods to read. :)

Sent using Tapatalk

---------- Post added at 12:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:00 PM ----------

Hello!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow you beat me to it, but not your usual response.

Sent using Tapatalk

camron

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome!

Put the front suspension on perch level 2, tint the windows, pull of the dealerships stickers, and turn the traction control off:)

Witchy

FRF Lady
FRF Lady
Reaction score
Welcome. Hopefully in March if your dealer has good allocation. Chris from Freedom will probably respond shortly with a list of mods to read. :)

Sent using Tapatalk

---------- Post added at 12:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:00 PM ----------

Wow you beat me to it, but not your usual response.

Sent using Tapatalk

I've been at Snoball the past few days

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
R

Richison

Reaction score
Welcome! Tailgate assist, 25 bucks.

Where can I get that from?

---------- Post added at 05:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:49 PM ----------

Welcome!

Put the front suspension on perch level 2, tint the windows, pull of the dealerships stickers, and turn the traction control off:)

What aftermarket attachments void the trucks warranty?