Hi new in Georgia

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP

07Supra

Reaction score
attachment.php

I have done the mid perch mod and added some Method NV wheel powder coated the middle to match the fenders. I have the super charger in the garage just waiting install. I need to find a shop that can do it. Any suggestions ??

Thanks! Andy

Attachments

• IMG_0010.jpg
    IMG_0010.jpg
    132.3 KB · Views: 108

WarEagle135

Reaction score
Welcome from another new black screw owner in Georgia!
Where are you at in GA? I just picked up a 2013 from Florida and drove it back two weeks ago. I'm in Atlanta and work in Kennesaw.

Who did the mid perch for you and what did they charge? I'm looking to get mine done soon.

Attachments

• Raptor.jpg
    Raptor.jpg
    114.4 KB · Views: 80
Last edited:

tuskegee7294

Reaction score
Welcome from another new black screw owner in Georgia!

Where are you at in GA? I just picked up a 2013 from Florida and drove it back two weeks ago. I'm in Atlanta and work in Kennesaw.

Who did the mid perch for you and what did they charge? I'm looking to get mine done soon.

I live in Powder Springs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP

07Supra

Reaction score
I'm in Duluth a place called Total Appearance Installed my LED's Did the mid perch and powder coated the wheels. I think the mid perch was $150.00 They are on pleasant hill. I think 4 wheel parts would be able to do it also. I really just need to find someone to do the supercharger. I need the boost lol... I have an 08 550i with not nearly as much power as your 135 who does your work on that??

WarEagle135

Reaction score
I'm in Duluth a place called Total Appearance Installed my LED's Did the mid perch and powder coated the wheels. I think the mid perch was $150.00 They are on pleasant hill. I think 4 wheel parts would be able to do it also. I really just need to find someone to do the supercharger. I need the boost lol... I have an 08 550i with not nearly as much power as your 135 who does your work on that??

Thanks. I'll check them out when I get around to doing mid-perch. I'm trying to resist the urge to boost the truck.

Markert Motorworks in Lawrenceville did the majority of that car including the turbos and tuning. Good guys over there if you need anything done.