Hi guys

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DD671

Reaction score
Hey guys just got my 6.2 3 days ago.I used to work for Ford but the economy got crappy and they laid me off. The sales man at Ford told me register here and that you guys would be a great help. I have a Ingot silver crew cab on order. Can't wait to get it. Does anybody know where i can get drilled rotors for the 2010? And does anybody here have the Hennessey kit on theirs? If so i would like to hear about it. Thanks in advance and great forum here.:drool:

Last edited:

pirate air

will plunder your booty
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Damn! And you still came here?

lmao

Welcome! SDHQ sells slotted rotors from ART. From what I read, ART takes factory rotors and cyro treats them and machines slots/holes. Supposed to be pretty good rotors from what I've seen. Don't have personal experience with Hennessey's stuff, but their reputation is pretty shady. I'd caution buying anything from them.

OP
OP
D

DD671

Reaction score
Wow really. I had guy telling me that worked for Hennessey how great their stuff was. I guess thats why he worked there LOL. I'm definitely gonna have to look into the rotors. Great forum here guys and thanks for the info.
lmao

Welcome! SDHQ sells slotted rotors from ART. From what I read, ART takes factory rotors and cyro treats them and machines slots/holes. Supposed to be pretty good rotors from what I've seen. Don't have personal experience with Hennessey's stuff, but their reputation is pretty shady. I'd caution buying anything from them.