Hi guys

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
M

matesims23

Reaction score
Who would be the best lender to finance a 2011 raptor through? I'll need longer term than 60 probably

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RaptorEnthusiast

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey guys! Not a raptor owner yet but looking to get into one. I know it's a hell of a shot but if anyone wants to trade their for a truck and cash let me know. I love looking at you guys trucks and hope I can stick around and drool over them lol. I'm from Oklahoma so if anyone is close and wants to trade let me know, if not, I hope I can hang out and follow you guys.

---------- Post added at 08:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:03 PM ----------

c0c94c9652bf57d7c560226411b4620a.jpg

Welcome brother! Are there no Raptors available within 100 miles of your area?

RaptorEnthusiast

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just did a search on Cargurus.com for 2010-2012 Raptors within 100 miles of Oklahoma City (I used that as a reference).

I would encourage you to go on that website and just do a search of available Raptors. Many of those Raptors are marked down quite a bit.

OP
OP
M

matesims23

Reaction score
Yeah I just wanna try to stick close to my payment now. I know if I trade t in they'll lowball me and then I'll be adding a ton more to a 35000 truck

RaptorEnthusiast

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah I just wanna try to stick close to my payment now. I know if I trade t in they'll lowball me and then I'll be adding a ton more to a 35000 truck

I would suggest getting an instant offer off of Kbb.com. I've gotten pretty reasonable offers in the past.

Also, is there a carmax near you? They have been pretty fair about offers in my experiences.

David