Hi guys

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
M

matesims23

Reaction score
Welcome and it looks like you have a nice F150. I am not sure someone would be so enthusiastic to downgrade if I can use this word. Not trying to insult you, by no means. But you get it.

If there is a will there would be a way, you will get your dream truck one day.

Hey it is a downgrade, but hoping someone is more in need of a lower payment and some boot. Dreams do come true so hopefully. I found a 2011 for 27000 but gotta sell this one

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SZDZMTR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Hey it is a downgrade, but hoping someone is more in need of a lower payment and some boot. Dreams do come true so hopefully. I found a 2011 for 27000 but gotta sell this one

$27000 for 2011 what Scab Screw? Miles?

OP
OP
M

matesims23

Reaction score
Get it checked out, there are Raptor specific things you have to look at closely. Plus consider how it had been used. Otherwise good price, depending on options too.

Looks like a pavement princess to me. It's got all the options that I'm aware of. Nav and sunroof and all that stuff

TScozz

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I sold a few vehicles to them and I walked out with a check both times. Depends on what you owe vs their offer. It usually does not take too long....see if they will schedule you an appointment for appraisal.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk