Hi all

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BADHBTZ

Reaction score
New here.

Michigan - Picked up a 2013 Screw for a Daily Driver and partial work truck. Its white with a white Cap. So Far loving it!

Looking forward to picking up some good experienced advice from the gurus on the board and also possibly improving some items on the beast.

Some questions.
1. Is the Raptor REALLY LOUD from the factory? i have not been under to see if it has a modified exhaust - i just noticed serious drone so far.
2. New shocks were installed a few thousand before I picked it up. Not sure if rebuilt or actually new. No real signs of wear and its super clean.
3. Looking into getting a Bed Carpet/Foam style 0 I am thinking this will calm down some reverberation in the cab in back and also clean up the bed - plush look and all.

Any really super good mods anyone likes? It already has a CAI. This one is loaded with Nav. and heat/cool seats, Moonroof and such so just curious if any other fun items should be added. Also assuming there is a section on easter egg type items.. IE bypass video for screen ect.. Would love to play movies and such while in motion.. i know it can be done.

Thanks all!!!!

Chip - Michigan

Raven13

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Howdy and congrats on Raptor. I'm betting it has aftermarket exhaust, no drone drone factory exhaust. I would get a pedal commander from @svc it'll make that Raptor run!

John813

FRF Addict
Reaction score
1. It's an aftermarket catback/muffler. Stock is pretty quiet.
2. Nice. Hard to say without pics, even then may not truly know. Some guys who rebuild them put some different decals on rebuilt ones.
3. Can't help you there.

Yes, the videos in motion can be done. Nav-TV is company IIRC. Lockpick may be another

Exhaust, tune are some relatively cheap improvements to sound and performance. Pedal Commander is another one that a lot of people like.

Then, if you plan on having fun offroad, the options really open up.

Welcome!

OP
OP
B

BADHBTZ

Reaction score
Thanks gents. I miss spoke it's a scab not a screw. Lol. I will get under it over the holiday. And check it out. :)

I will post some pics when I get some time.

EricM

FRF Addict
Reaction score
You can't play DVDs on the 13-14 trucks. Only vid option is the crappy composite input in the console. I've never tried it, but you can hook up a portable DVD player to it. I assume it would probably look bad due to the poor analog signal, but maybe not. You'd still need the lockpick to get it to show while driving, which is over a $1000 I believe. It's way cheaper to buy some Chinese headrests/dvd players from Amazon for kids in the back.

Bedrug would be nice with a cap over the bed.