Hey y’all

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Scomac

Reaction score
Hi there y’all got my raptor and had it 4 weeks and some one on there phone texting ran me off the road and I damaged my front passenger fender flair.

I’m having an issue finding a replacement though !!!!!!!.

I ordered one from eBay and when it came it was a silver grey but all my fender flaires are dark grey or maybe unpainted ?

Is there another color code for different types , ive read the threads but can’t seem to get an answer .

They look stock and not painted, I attached a phot to show yo all to see if you can help

Attachments

• 6CB21D41-C497-4BB3-B881-75F36E8819B5.jpg
    6CB21D41-C497-4BB3-B881-75F36E8819B5.jpg
    81.5 KB · Views: 34
OP
OP
S

Scomac

Reaction score
Yeah that’s what I keep getting told but does this mean the previous owner got the paint removed from the fenders as my one isthe same color inside as well were as the silver one is black on the inside ????
I might just have to keep this one and repaint all of them

Thanks for the response

SZDZMTR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Just paint or wrap all your flares to match. You never know what you get off ebay vendors sometimes.

waddellw

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Honestly in the picture the one on the bottom really just kind of looks plastidipped (spray on, removable rubber paint)

I say that because it seems to have a rough texture. Try and see if it'll peel off, that might be all it is!

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk