Hey Raptor Dudes and Dudettes

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

traxiii

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not a new member, or a Raptor owner. I've got a 2001 F150 Super Cab with a Raptor rear axle out of a 2012, or I will have when we install it. Right now it's got an HM Racing Design LT kit up from with King coil-overs and bypasses. Setting it up to make the Raptor Runs and do a little pit action and maybe NORRA 1000.

---------- Post added at 12:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:15 PM ----------

Bought my Raptor axle off a guy who bent it up a bit and went with a Currie, full cage and race shock setup. The Diff. guys said the drivers side was off by 4 degrees, but it's straight now, welded and trussed. I shortened it to fit 36" axle shafts on both sides and went with 34 spline TrueTrac instead of the E-locker.

---------- Post added at 12:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:17 PM ----------

I'm posting mostly at this point to be able to post a classified ad for the take-off axles and a spare new one I bought from Yukon.

OP
OP
T

traxiii

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anyone know a good place to get steel plate CNC cut?

Last edited: