Hey Honey! I bought a Raptor!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Braintanner

Reaction score
Hi Braintanner from northern mi checking in! Was wondering if any of you all surprised your partner with the acquisition of a new or new to them Ford Raptor? And then have them totally despise it??? It's been 12 days since I bought mine and my sweetheart hasn't looked in the window, let alone gone for a ride! Whew! I was starting to feel a little hurt, but then I suddenly had the realization that this could actually be a good thing! dang? This could only be an plus!! I bought it for myself and it's ALL MINE! What if just the opposite had happened Good to meet you all.

OP
OP
Braintanner

Braintanner

Reaction score
The one I picked out of a lot in Fenton MI

6A2B6820-4B9D-4D7D-8A8C-BE0AD7109E58.jpg"]http://6A2B6820-4B9D-4D7D-8A8C-BE0AD7109E58.jpg[/URL]

---------- Post added at 11:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:55 PM ----------

Sorry, don't quite know how to post several pics just yet! My new ride is an SVT '13 6.2CCACE72-0D6E-4442-9047-A406CA3C753C.jpg"]http://2CCACE72-0D6E-4442-9047-A406CA3C753C.jpg[/URL]

mmaterni

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice ride. I'm down in Toledo. Snoball is headed your way. Check out Great Lakes Raptor Excursions on here and the Web for details. Welcome. By the way my wife loves our Raptor. You lucked out.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

OP
OP
Braintanner

Braintanner

Reaction score
Thx got lucky there but I was so happy to see the blue detail. Drove 100 mi south to see it and didn't realize until I climbs in what color it was. I've seen a few I haven't liked and it was actually one of my deciding factors. I didn't look at the motor, check the oil climb under it anything. 5 mi ride. It was the second one I'd driven but been years since the first. It had 80k on it but the tires had been replaced including the shocks. 4K worth of shocks yikes. It was a one (dr.)owner and he paid great attention to baby it! Carpet lined box? Never in my life have I seen carpeting in a truck box before. A good sign!

---------- Post added at 09:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:20 AM ----------

Will do, thank you!

---------- Post added at 09:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:21 AM ----------

I will check them out, thx. Snoball?

mmaterni

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thx got lucky there but I was so happy to see the blue detail. Drove 100 mi south to see it and didn't realize until I climbs in what color it was. I've seen a few I haven't liked and it was actually one of my deciding factors. I didn't look at the motor, check the oil climb under it anything. 5 mi ride. It was the second one I'd driven but been years since the first. It had 80k on it but the tires had been replaced including the shocks. 4K worth of shocks yikes. It was a one (dr.)owner and he paid great attention to baby it! Carpet lined box? Never in my life have I seen carpeting in a truck box before. A good sign!

---------- Post added at 09:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:20 AM ----------

Will do, thank you!

---------- Post added at 09:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:21 AM ----------

I will check them out, thx. Snoball?
Snoball is an event they put on every year that goes up into the UP for snow wheeling. It's kind of a big event for many people as they come from all over the country to participate. @Kanakry can provide additional info but he is probably super busy right now as the event is nigh! Check out the Web site though. Really lucked out on the shocks. Let me know when you are in need of a rebuild. I've done mine and am aware of some great resources on here and know what you need if you decide to do them yourself. Also check out Texas Raptor Runs or TRR for info about additional raptor events out in Texas. My wife and I leave Friday to go out there to Raptor X. Events are a great way to get in contact with other owners, see the capabilities of these trucks in action, and get ideas for mods.
6aa5d8f1202dcb52a195f75e2e2b3573.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk