Hey guys.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Yourself

Reaction score
Hi everyone. My names David and im from Vancouver BC. Just snoopin round checkin the truck out. Ive test drove it, and still discussing it with the fam on if were gonna take the plunge. Also, im over here now, because fordraptorforumz no longer loads for me, so i guess ill come here from now on. Looking forward to doing some mudding with some of you , that is, if i have something to mud with.. :)

JP7

Likes Canadian Mudbaths
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum!
As you browse around the site here, you'll find tons of useful information and realize we like to have fun...

I'm just getting involved with some of the clubs on this side of the rock, but hear there's a run in Kamloops BC they do once a year or so.

Go for another test drive if you're sitting on the fence - in the 3 months I've had mine, its made me feel like I'm 20 again :)

Shaggy

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
:welcome: to FRF.com! Like JP7 said, there is alot of info on this site so look around. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask.

OP
OP
Y

Yourself

Reaction score
Thank you everyone! Boy oh boy have i been looking around. Great info on here, and great people it seems! Great site!