Hey guys

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

shoepolishsmelling

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well with a little searching I found this forum now while I thought it would be good to get a wealth of information from two forums I see alot of faces from the Z and not all of them are happy anyways I'm here to be helpful and share the joy of being a soon to be raptor owner and hopefully that doesn't get me banned:mrgreen:

MagicMtnDan

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Look who's here! Hey SPS, good to see you here! Glad you came over from the dark side.

This is a Ban-Free zone. Make yourself comfortable you've just found all your Raptor friends and we're having a good time here!

s62016.jpg

OP
OP
S

shoepolishsmelling

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Heck yes I'm here I have a truck on order trying to learn me something lol but seriously it kind of struck me as odd that some of the moderators there don't have raptors or are even trying to learn about the truck

Madcowranch

Genetically Modified
Reaction score
Heck yes I'm here I have a truck on order trying to learn me something lol but seriously it kind of struck me as odd that some of the moderators there don't have raptors or are even trying to learn about the truck

Uh Oh, that did it. You're banned now for sure. They just don't tolerate that kind of thing! lol

TehKing

I'll stuff you all in the crust!
Reaction score
Welcome to the Raptor forum!

Unfortunately, as history shows, you'll soon find that this is the only Raptor forum you'll be able to access.

That's ok though, we are more better anyway!

Enjoy!

:cool:

OP
OP
S

shoepolishsmelling

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well that's unfortunate or so it seems i figured I was just pointing out the obvious either way ban or not I'm here on this forum to :bump: