Hey from Georgia...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Humvee21

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Hey everyone,

I am a prospective 2012 SCREW Raptor owner... just waiting for the release and I'll be stuck on one like white on rice.

Test drove the 2011 the other day and it was truly amazing. I have a Hummer H2 and it certainly is a whole different experience in a Raptor.
If the deal was better on a 2011 I would snag one up but the salesman wasn't budging from MSRP.

I've been bouncing around on a few forums to gather ideas for mods and so far I haven't found any "extreme" mods. Mostly lightbars or bumpers..
I'm interested in a medium-duty to heavy duty brush guard but from what I've seen most Raptor owners have negatively criticized this add-on since it takes away from the Raptor's "sportiness" (not sure if that's the right word there).
Anyways, the reason I'm looking for a brush guard is because in GA we don't really have any baja trails but mainly forest service roads.

Let me know if you guys find anything and thanks for having me on board!

xBX

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm in Georgia till end of August...

swoop1156

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I first slept with my now ex-fiance in Marietta, Georgia. **** that town.

But welcome to the forum and the show. :)

xBX

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I first slept with my now ex-fiance in Marietta, Georgia. **** that town.

But welcome to the forum and the show. :)

Bro whats her name. Maybe I did that shit too

OP
OP
Humvee21

Humvee21

FRF Addict
Reaction score
LOL, a lot more goes on here in my neck of the woods than I expected...