Hello from Washington State

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

radio_man

Reaction score
Hi,

I ordered my 2017 Raptor in early October and this will be my first truck. My 2010 Ford Fusion Sport is great, but it doesn't do offroad very well. ;) I got into backpacking two years ago and I am a ham radio operator and I enjoy volunteering for public service communication. Public Service

The manager at the dealership said I will likely get my Raptor in April. I was this dealerships last allocation. I decided to add the forged bead-lock wheels a few days ago and now it feels like I'm getting exactly the truck I want. Magnetic SCAB, 802A, and bead-lock wheels.

mmaterni

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hi,

I ordered my 2017 Raptor in early October and this will be my first truck. My 2010 Ford Fusion Sport is great, but it doesn't do offroad very well. ;) I got into backpacking two years ago and I am a ham radio operator and I enjoy volunteering for public service communication. Public Service

The manager at the dealership said I will likely get my Raptor in April. I was this dealerships last allocation. I decided to add the forged bead-lock wheels a few days ago and now it feels like I'm getting exactly the truck I want. Magnetic SCAB, 802A, and bead-lock wheels.
Congrats on the purchase. Hopefully you get it sooner. Till then try and soak up some knowledge on here. Lots of good stuff to read and catch up on for when it gets here.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

R1jamn

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I will be moving up to Washington within a couple of weeks.
I am looking forward to the move.
I'm in So Cal now.

Welcome to the FRF

Mikerider

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Excited to see your new truck, I'm a fan of the magnetic.

Have you considered checking out Search and Rescue? It's a great combo for a backpacker/off-roader/ham.

N7FRD from Covington.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Padholdr

Reaction score
Welcome from Bonney Lake! Who did you purchase it through? I haven't found any dealer willing to sell at msrp in our state...