Hello from Salt Lake City

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rrrraptor

Reaction score
Hey all, newbie checking in here. I just picked up my new Race Red Roush Raptor (say that fast) and I feel as tho I just shaved 20 years off my life with this purchase, I feel like a kid again... This truck is awesome and so much fun to drive! I traded a high end Benz on this truck and couldn't be happier....lol, my wife even agrees!!!!

Look forward to chatting with all of you.

Cheers,

rrrraptor

WyoStorm

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Welcome and congrats!

I agree with Wilson. Go on a Raptor outing if at all possible or at least with some Raptor friends.

Enjoy!

Ruger

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I feel as young as you (even though I'm 9 years older)!
Welcome to the best doggone vehicle forum on the Internet. Information density here is high (and there's other kinds of density too, but that's part of the fun), so you might find yourself taking notes!
And don't mind Wilson. He's a really fine gentleman, but some of us think he actually drinks e30. :licklips: YUM!

Ruger

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum! Congrats on the new Raptor! Good luck avoiding the go fast temptations....

Oh, that's quite right. That big new rig of yours turns into a real adult machine when you stomp the long skinny pedal. If you don't balance your testosterone with some good judgment, the local constabulary may take exception. (Doesn't mean you can't have fun, of course!)