Hello from Puerto Rico

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RaptorPR

Reaction score
Hey guys, new raptor owner here, got me a 2017 raptor magnetic gray. For years i always wanted a Raptor, and my dream came true few weeks ago. Well as many of you guys now (or not) Puerto Rico was hit hard with two hurricanes , first was Hurricane Irma and then came Hurricane Maria (category 5) it destroyed the island. Roads were destroyed, trees on the middle of the road, water everywhere, no electricity or running water, it was a real bad (it still bad). First few days after the hurricane, if you dont had a pick-up or a large truck you could not move. I have a '12 mustang 5.0, had tu use it one day bc was my last option and the only car that still had gas on it in my house. That day it started raining, since the street are covered with trees, mud, trash the streets gets flooded very easy, almost drown my mustang that day. Thats when i said to my self "f*ck this, im getting a Raptor", went home put back the mustang on the garage and next day went to the dealer and got me the badass Raptor. Best decision ever, now i can move and go anywhere with this truck, street is flooded no problem for Raptor, mud in the street no problem for Raptor, trees on the street no problem for Raptor. Next step for my Raptor is some good lights, bed cover, and new decals! i know there are some good venders here, so if you guys ship to Puerto Rico that will be great!

Im new to the forum, thanks for letting me be part of this big community, if theres others Raptor owners from Puerto Rico in this forum hit me up so we can meet up and go off roading!

Attachments

• 2017-11-20 13.00.23.jpg
    2017-11-20 13.00.23.jpg
    91.5 KB · Views: 37
  • 2017-11-20 13.00.28.jpg
    2017-11-20 13.00.28.jpg
    91.7 KB · Views: 35

ineedaBubble

FRF Addict
Reaction score
What happened in PR was awful and I'm glad you made it out safe. Congrats on your new purchase and welcome aboard! Enjoy

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
Welcome to FRF and that is a great looking truck.

I hope your island is back on its feet soon!