Hello from Omaha

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Xtinct

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I figured it was time to create an account and introduce myself. I have been a long time fan of the Raptor and was excited to see the new aluminum F-150s. My current 2003 F-150 STX is getting older and before I start to see it get any cancer I think it will be about time to upgrade to a new Raptor SuperCab.

My plan is to wait until 2018 to see what revisions may appear for the next model year. My plan was to get a blue Raptor with the blue accent trim interior package, so I was disappointed to only see orange trim in 2017.

Anyone else holding out for different options in the coming years? I have no idea how often they change these, because I have not followed as closely as I could have in the past.

I look forward to meeting everyone!

Thanks

Last edited:

TornadoRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Welcome, you gotta have some strong patience. Hope the 2018 my isn't a fiasco ordering like the 17

OP
OP
Xtinct

Xtinct

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome, you gotta have some strong patience. Hope the 2018 my isn't a fiasco ordering like the 17

No doubt. It was unbelievable how difficult it was just to find a list of available options. Plus I really want to a see a new Raptor in person before ordering one.

How does the shade of the new 2017 Blue look in comparison to the previous blue? Is it lighter? Does it have metallic in it?