Hello from Minnesota

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Raptorxb21

Reaction score
Thanks for the add!

Been wanting a Raptor since it came out. Bought my F150 fx4 before the 1st gen Raptor came out. Been kicking myself for a long time but I'm glad the wait is over and kind of glad I waited for the aluminum body. My fx4 is already showing signs of rust.

For the past 3 weeks I've looking and talking to dealers. One salesman lost a sale big time arguing about the bed being only a 5' bed and some other bs. I'm sure it's 5.5', nope he said...got me doubting myself and left. He didn't even bother to check.

After a few dealers, I finally talked to someone who knew what they were talking about. I learned about 800 series, 801 and 802. Too bad the dealer didn't have an 802 in stock but I placed an order. White with bead locks, graphics, dual head rest tv's. Now the wait starts.

Last edited:
OP
OP
R

Raptorxb21

Reaction score
I am surrounded by a bunch of TRD family members and hunting and fishing buddies. Can't wait to see their faces.

Nothing wrong with their choices.

Last edited: