Hello from Kansas

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Kansan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey guys, I've been spending an unhealthy amount of time lurking on this site the past few months and decided it was time to join the community and accept that I have a problem that isn't going away.

I've really enjoyed reading the content and posts from you all thus far, it has made the waiting slightly more bearable.

I ordered my 2017 Raptor on 9/1 and have yet to receive a VIN/Build date, as is tradition. I've spent far too much time messaging Makenzie & Mariel, at Ford Service on FB, about my truck... they can't thank you guys enough for showing me how to get in contact with them. If they don't send me a cease and desist letter by next Friday it will be a miracle.

It's good to be out of the shadows, cheers.

2017 F150 Raptor
SCREW
Avalanche
802A
Tech
17" Beadlock
Interior Accent - Dropped Carbon Fiber bc of this forum
Twin Panel Moonroof
Htd Steering
2nd row heat
Applique

marcomilano77

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey guys, I've been spending an unhealthy amount of time lurking on this site the past few months and decided it was time to join the community and accept that I have a problem that isn't going away.

I've really enjoyed reading the content and posts from you all thus far, it has made the waiting slightly more bearable.

I ordered my 2017 Raptor on 9/1 and have yet to receive a VIN/Build date, as is tradition. I've spent far too much time messaging Makenzie & Mariel, at Ford Service on FB, about my truck... they can't thank you guys enough for showing me how to get in contact with them. If they don't send me a cease and desist letter by next Friday it will be a miracle.

It's good to be out of the shadows, cheers.

2017 F150 Raptor

SCREW

Avalanche

802A

Tech

17" Beadlock

Interior Accent - Dropped Carbon Fiber bc of this forum

Twin Panel Moonroof

Htd Steering

2nd row heat

Applique

Welcome to the waiting club! I ordered at beginning of Sept as well and have no news so far. I can resist another couple of months. I think... :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
Kansan

Kansan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks and I hear ya... it's been 50 days since my order and it feels like it's been a year...

Attachments

• b769e5c99f9441e5bfd96687128eff71a75ba76a37fcd4193a5b3d109c107ec4.jpg
    b769e5c99f9441e5bfd96687128eff71a75ba76a37fcd4193a5b3d109c107ec4.jpg
    51.7 KB · Views: 57

Mr Roarke

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome! Hahaha. I've been waiting since order banks opened...still unscheduled clean

mmaterni

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome. Hang in there guys. I live in Toledo and we keep seeing more and more on the roads. Drove a friend to the airport yesterday and saw 2 on the way. Soon but not soon enough.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

AdamsPolishes

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum @Kansan!

Congrats on your order! Once you take delivery, you'll know instantly that the long wait was worth it.

-Dan