Hello from Indiana

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bronco11

Reaction score
Just wanted to give a quick intro, looks like a great community and should be a great resource for me as I just put in a order for a '17 Raptor last night, loaded up Super Crew Avalanche Grey that I'm super pumped about. I love my other Ford ('76 Bronco) but it's not one I can drive daily so I'm excited to have one with 41 years of upgrades + a usable truck bed that I can drive on a daily basis. Now lets just cross fingers and hope that these babies start shipping soon.

I got the 2nd allocation from my dealer, they only had 2 and he guesstimated May, lets just hope he was trying to prepare me for the worst so I'd be pleasantly surprised when it comes early. Would love it if it came in March, so crossing fingers and hoping along with everyone else here. Cheers!

OP
OP
B

Bronco11

Reaction score
Howdy and congrats on your order. Let's see some pics of your Bronco!

Here's one. Can't seem to find any topless pics on my comp. I'll throw those up another time. Topless is always best :wink:

bsF17GO.jpg

---------- Post added at 10:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:56 AM ----------

Welcome. what part of Indiana? I'm by ND

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks. Indy area, northern suburb. Lots of drama up in ND these days, always is though when they have a off year

Stickman89

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Here's one. Can't seem to find any topless pics on my comp. I'll throw those up another time. Topless is always best :wink:

bsF17GO.jpg

---------- Post added at 10:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:56 AM ----------

Thanks. Indy area, northern suburb. Lots of drama up in ND these days, always is though when they have a off year

Yeah it has been a rough year but gotta love them though. They keep supporting my hobbies

762a92665c223166e9455bacc008c226.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk