Hello everyone!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Teledatgeek

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Long time Raptor (and F150) lurker here.

Always a big Ford Fan - have a Mustang GT and an Explorer Sport. Thinking very seriously about trading in the wife's CX5 (which I hate) for a Raptor. She's on board with it!

Dealer tells me to expect a one year wait. Sigh...

Anyway, lots of good info in the forums. Looking forward to continuing to read the forums and keep learning!

CoronaRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Welcome, I can't see waiting a year at all, there will be raptors coming onto the lots by Xmas and some which were previously ordered will be up for sale, somebody always cancels their order

Trick.Raptor

The Cracker Raptor
Reaction score
Welcome to FRF. One year sounds about right if you expect to pay sticker. Might not be such a bad idea... This way you see how the new model rolls out and if there are any problems.

Glenbartley

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Be patient i wanted one so bad in 2010. Have and still have my 1993 lightning. Big svt fan. But couldnt afford a new 2010. I bought a 2009 xlt lariat in 2011. Got a great deal on it but was never happy. Back in april i was offered a killer trade in on a 2012 white raptor scab with the 802a lux package and every option available. It had just 20k miles. I got $21.5k trade in and a $39k sticker. So happy now. The deal you want will happen. Keep looking and be patient. Maybe get a gen 1 wait a couple years and get the gen 2 you want.