Hello from Down Under!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

scoutdrivinrebel

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Will be cool to see what she looks like with the right-hand drive. Post pics when possible.

Welcome. I've always been a fan of Australian Fords. Would love to have an old XB.

OP
OP
Jigks

Jigks

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yes there are only a few Raptors here and you can be sure that they stand out! It will relegate me to the far end of shopping centre car parks, won't be able to go into under cover parking and I can forget going into drive through fast food places! But you know what, I'm going to love it and the challenge!

Regarding parts and modifications, I will start compiling my list soon and appreciate your help and support!

jackrook

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Yes there are only a few Raptors here and you can be sure that they stand out! It will relegate me to the far end of shopping centre car parks, won't be able to go into under cover parking and I can forget going into drive through fast food places! But you know what, I'm going to love it and the challenge! Regarding parts and modifications, I will start compiling my list soon and appreciate your help and support!

Have you heard of an Australian kiss?? It's sorta like a French kiss, but down unda!!

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

OP
OP
Jigks

Jigks

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hi guys, just an update. My Raptor has arrived in the Philippines ready for the conversion to RHD. Surprisingly the photos I have received for what is supposed to be my truck is different to the original photos I was sent. Now I will ask why but that isn't too much of a concern as long as my actual truck has all the options that I had requested. My question to the forum is, can I tell what options the truck has from the compliance and VIN number sticker? Can anyone help?
6yreza5a.jpg

6gun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks! Yes ordered late March and I think it will probably be late August before I get my hands on her. It seems though that some of the forum members have waited that long and they are in the US so I guess I can't complain!

I am curious however if someone can pick which dealer and where it has come from. As I ordered it through a dealer here in Australia and is being converted by a reputable company, I haven't gotten around to asking them. This is the only other photo that may give a clue. The first photo shows a sticker logo on the tray door. Don't know if the flags on this photo help anyone.

The photo is inverted too and I haven't corrected it sorry.

Thank you again and for the welcome.

ybu7aqa9.jpg

Found this. Not sure if it's accurate though - clearly they weren't going to let it go for $36K....but they have a TON of Raptors - Current new Raptor inventory of (21). You could probably email them and get some dealer info, brochures, pics and stuff. Might be fun.

2014 SVT Raptor New 6 2L V8 16V Automatic Moonroof Blue Flame Blue Accent Seats | eBay

AutoNation Ford Katy 20777 Katy Freeway, Katy, TX 77450

The Macf

FRF Addict
Reaction score
1.9 meters high, 2.4 meters wide. Those are your comfort zones that will fit without any technical maneuvering.

Make sure you post lots of pictures and plans.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TwistAir

Latest posts