Heart of the Raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

HEYSEEOH

Reaction score
Hey, i dont really have a raptor but I bought a 2011 F150 Lariat Limited that has the 6.2L in it. Not sure if I belong here. Anyway, I live in Western North Carolina and I'm looking to learn some more about this motor and which mods it takes to well.w12xit.jpg

waddellw

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey, i dont really have a raptor but I bought a 2011 F150 Lariat Limited that has the 6.2L in it. Not sure if I belong here. Anyway, I live in Western North Carolina and I'm looking to learn some more about this motor and which mods it takes to well.w12xit.jpg
I love my cold air intake and weld in flowmaster. CAI made the throttle more responsive and the flowmaster gives it a wonderful note that is not too overwhelming cruising!

SCT Tuner with 91 octane tunes is a good addition as well as a few lights and for you maybe a suspension upgrade if you want to do some serious off roading!

Welcome to the forum!

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk