HARLEY6LF250SDU, I'm here to Help! * Info / New Raptor / OEM Parts *

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

HARLEY6LF250SDU

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone, I'm a Master Certified (CAM) Ford Fleet Truck Mngr. I work out of the St Louis, MO area, BUT I DON'T work at a dealership. I sell through a dealer and do not answer to anybody but me. Start to finish you deal with me. I can do all the Fin/Bank paperwork, and deliver your New Truck to your door step. I look forward to making your New Raptor buying experience a EASY and GREAT ONE..............
Anybody that wants to order a 2011 Raptor let me know. I already have 4 ordered for my customers in the order bank. I also have 4 2010 Raptors in stock or due in any day now. -$3000 OFF MSRP on any Raptor.

I found this Raptor site, while doing a google search. Good job Bryan (Shaggy) for getting your site to the top of the search threads. And thanks Andy (BIRDMAN) for letting me get my info out, and ALL your help.

I'm a long time poster and Info guy over @ NHTOC & TDG
( Welcome to the National Harley Truck Owners Club )
( TheDieselGarage.com )
I have many many guy's and gal's who have used me to buy their diesel trucks, Raptors, trucks and cars with NO Hassle and NO Dealer BS!! I also have a large customer base of Shelby Owners, I have sold and delivered more than 30 Shelby's since 2007. I have sold 3 FORD GT Super cars, and have Professional Athletes who use me to order and customize F-650 monster trucks for them. Business Owners who have purchased several work trucks from me over the last 9+ years. I know Ford Trucks, and Bleed Ford Blue!!

If anyone needs OEM Ford Parts, SVT, replacement parts or ?? Feel free to give Mike Nobles (my parts mngr) a call @ (877) 839-5902
Riverside Parts Distribution Center
Complete O.E.M. Ford Parts Source and distributor of many aftermarket accessories. Call toll free (877) 839-5902
Or e-mail him direct at [email protected] * Just tell him Randy sent you, for discount.

I will do my best, to post Ford Info and updates as soon as I get it.

Thanks for letting me be a part of your Raptor community.

randy