Happy Guy

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jcc1010

Reaction score
Hi to all,

Purchased my 2012 Raptor last weekend and I am thinking about moving to a house farther away from my work so my commute will be longer. 15 mins is not long enough! hahaha
Long time truck owner of all brands sizes shapes and sizes from 1967 Land Rover to heavily lifted GMC. From stock to modified nothing compares to the Raptor so far. I can not wait for this weekend to get out and try it off road. My wife says if I take it out and dent it off road in the first week like I did the last one (2009 Ram 1500), she will withhold you know what for a week. I will be carefull this trip

I will be looking to add a winch, not sure whether I want to go with replacement bumper or front reciever style. I am past the days of real hardcore off roading but still like to push the limits a little and a winch in this area can come in real handy.

Attachments

• SVT3.jpg
    SVT3.jpg
    52.9 KB · Views: 40