Had to bring the Raptor to Germany!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BigO31805

Reaction score
Im in the Army stationed in Grafenwoehr Germany and loving my new Raptor. The locals here dont know what to think when they see this truck driving down the road. Still havent got to do any good wheeling yet though. My truck is currently back at the dealer getting fixed. I had it for 6 days and my fuel pump modulator burned out. Bummer, but its ok ill have her back in a couple days. Ive been reading this forum for months now and finally decided to become a member. Looking forward to it!!

Raptor62

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome aboard....take care of yourself over there. I know a lot of those streets are narrow so watch your fenders. What made the fuel pump modulator go out?

OP
OP
B

BigO31805

Reaction score
Not for sure what made it go out. But Ive read some stuff online about other people experiencing the same issue. Dont think its a Ford issue but something was obviously wrong from the factory since I had it custom ordered.

OP
OP
B

BigO31805

Reaction score
Its not nearly as fast as the BMW's and Audi's but it sure towers over the competition. And it doenst have any issues with jumping in the fast lane to pass people.

IRONMAN

Reaction score
Welcome BigO, its always a bummer to get a new vehicle and have something to wrong with it but I'm sure it'll be back good as new.

BWMEEKS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I got a lot of looks with my 2001 SCAB back in 2000-2003. Darmstadt/Lansdstuhl/K-town/ and yes good ol' Baumholder areas. German ladies dug it!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Arizona Free