Greetings from SoCal

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Chitoy69

Reaction score
Hello all,

I wanted introduce myself as I am new to this forum (although viewing daily). My name is Frank from San Diego and I am looking for my first ever Raptor and hopefully will eventually find one (i know wishful thinking) that I can purchase at no higher than MSRP.

Once again, hi to everyone

dtt255

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hello all,

I wanted introduce myself as I am new to this forum (although viewing daily). My name is Frank from San Diego and I am looking for my first ever Raptor and hopefully will eventually find one (i know wishful thinking) that I can purchase at no higher than MSRP.

Once again, hi to everyone

Welcome . I am also in Southern Cali. You wont find a new 2017 in Cali anywhere for msrp at all. Most likely 10-30k above but good luck

marcomilano77

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome Frankie. I'm in the LA area, first Raptor for me as well and ended up ordering from out of state. Some good rides around SD and Baja when you get your truck!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
C

Chitoy69

Reaction score
Thanks for welcoming me into your forum......yeah I know it will be tough to get a deal in socal but i am definitely willing to travel to go get it