Greetings From Puerto RicO!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

VikingPR

Reaction score
So, finally I got a Raptor after many years following this thread I recently decided to join after watching from the distance. I got on October a 2012 Black one with low millage. There are a couple of Raptors on the island but not that many modded I am looking forward to share my mods and to get opinions as well. If there are followers from PR I would like to know more enthusiasts in the area.

OP
OP
VikingPR

VikingPR

Reaction score
Thank You Guys I still have to figure out how to use the site:baby: so any advise and what mods should I consider first are very welcome

SZDZMTR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
congrats and just sink your teeth into the existing threads

BY the way one of the new members form PR (white 2012 raptor screw) just did the leveling kit on his and 20 inch wheels. DO NOT do leveling kit, do mid perch.

Last edited:
OP
OP
VikingPR

VikingPR

Reaction score
congrats and just sink your teeth into the existing threads

BY the way one of the new members form PR (white 2012 raptor screw) just did the leveling kit on his and 20 inch wheels. DO NOT do leveling kit, do mid perch.

I am going to be very real... this truck is what made me a truck guy I don't know much about trucks but I'm learning on a fast pace Thanks to you guys!!! AND MID PERCH!! dammit thats exactly what I needed...and yes here in PR if ppl invest I've noticed they just go for 20+ rims just for show and forget for what this beasts are made for... I was planning on going 18 or 17 on 37s...what do you guys think?

Last edited:

Raptizzle

FYT
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I am going to be very real... this truck is what made me a truck guy I don't know much about trucks but I'm learning on a fast pace Thanks to you guys!!! AND MID PERCH!! dammit thats exactly what I needed...and yes here in PR if ppl invest I've noticed they just go for 20+ rims just for show and forget for what this beasts are made for... I was planning on going 18 or 17 on 37s...what do you guys think?

37s and 17s are a solid combo.