Got the last New 2017?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
Haven't even picked her up yet. Called around and a dealership 30 min away had a white 2017 801 new on their lot. I thought it was a joke. Sticker was $60,400 and then like $1,300 Destination charge. I asked for $59,200 and they agreed. (did I do well, kinda think I left $$ on the table?). Every place I called wanted NO LESS than 4K over sticker (on 2018's) and the only other one on a lot locally wanted $7500 over sticker on an 802 already priced over $72K. Well...I wanted a Raptor and didn't care if I had stuff like heated back seats or glass along the roof (actually hate that anyway). I've wanted one since the day the Gen 1's first came out. Raptor.jpg

My 6.2L GMC is parked right next to it. It's going to take some getting used to not hearing the growl of a big 8...but I think I'll manage!

waddellw

Full Access Member
Reaction score
There's still a Ruby red 2017 at my dealer with 12 miles on it brand new!

Don't understand how but they just got it in a week or two ago.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Congrats on the new raptor you're gunna love it. I sure know I have.

ineedaBubble

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Congrats and welcome aboard! It sounds to me like you got yourself a decent deal. But like you said, you now own a Raptor That's all that matters! Enjoy it.

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
Welcome! Seems like you got a decent deal. Anything under sticker can be considered a win.

Tom

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well done, Sir! Welcome and enjoy your new rig....

cain072567

Full Access Member
Reaction score
roll on and enjoy, in 5 years you wont be worried about the 500 you might have said!