Google Failed me

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CraptorND

Reaction score
Finally found this site after searching for a raptor forum got a 6.2 on the way. My google skills faild me there for a few days but here I'm am :thumbsup:

BigJ

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Heya ND!

Nah I don't think Google failed ya. We've only been live for a week or two. It takes a bit of time to start showing up via its webcrawlers.

Give us time. We'll get there :)

Either way, glad ya found us!

FSM06

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome CraptorND, nice to have you! We are starting to build a real nice forum here. Looking forward to some real "Raptor talk" with everyone.

SOCOMech

Famous Raptor
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum! Just becuase this is a new site doesn't mean you need to hesitate if you have any questions, there's alot of us here that already are driving or just have alot of info to share. So feel free to post a question if you're wondering about something!

OP
OP
C

CraptorND

Reaction score
wow.... never found a new one before not that I'm worthy yet, but how does one go about becoming a member of the mod team.

BigJ

FRF Addict
Reaction score
wow.... never found a new one before not that I'm worthy yet, but how does one go about becoming a member of the mod team.
Stay out of trouble, make a name for yourself via helpful contributions (how-tos, reviews, pitching in with helpful advise, etc). Basically, you're going to find that this is a member-centric forum. Earn the respect of the membership, and believe me you'll catch the eye of the staff very very quickly. All staffers are members, first and foremost.

TehKing

I'll stuff you all in the crust!
Reaction score
Welcome to what will soon be the premier Raptor forum!

:cool:

MagicMtnDan

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum! We're glad to have you here.

You're part of this Raptor online experience and I hope you'll find this place to your liking.