Fresh Powder in Minnesota

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

O2Supply

Reaction score
It seems that is all we have gotten for quite a while too.

A little about myself?

I am a bit of a nerd, and tend to play lots of video games.
I am in the process of buying my first house.
I am planning on ordering and receiving a Raptor by October '11.
It will be my first truck, and my 4th vehicle.
My first was a 1995 Honda del Sol, which was my dream car from when I was little.
Second was a 2006 Subaru Impreza (base model) which was leased and vastly inferior to the STI version.
Third is what will be traded in for the Raptor, a 2004 Infiniti G35 coupe.

The raptor should help haul hardware and lumber to my new home so that I can actually fix it up. It will also, with any luck, be the first to be stored in an updated rebuilt garage.

In Minnesota growing up it seemed to dump around a foot of snow every time the snow would fall, and for the last couple of years our cumulative snowfall was only about a foot in total. Now this past year it seems to be back to normal, so the truck will allow me to actually get around as well.

But, as you can probably tell my previous cars are from the opposite end of the spectrum, so getting a truck seems odd to me. I can just keep flapping my mouth around uselessly about what I want and what I look for, but it is not necessary.

TL;DR-
Howdy, How is everyone doing?

MagicMtnDan

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Doing good, thanks.

Welcome to the forum. We'll help you kill the time until (October!) you get your Raptor.

When I saw the title of your post I thought Charlie Sheen had flown to the Twin Cities :mrgreen: