Fresh new Raptor Owner

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Beallen25

Reaction score
Just picked up a pretty clean loaded 2011 SuperCrew here in middle TN. I get crippling buyers remorse so I am going to be in that stage for awhile unfortunately, but I am pretty impressed with the truck so far. The wife loves it and it has been a pretty hit among my buddies. Can't wait to see how it does pulling the car hauler.

Attachments

• IMG_20170731_125201855.jpg
    IMG_20170731_125201855.jpg
    95.5 KB · Views: 40

brc misfit

FRF Addict
Reaction score
nice truck. remorse.?????. you have one of the bad-assest production trucks to hit sand, plus the wife likes it. relax and go run over a hybrid.

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
Welcome to FRF. Well done. 1st post, with pics.

Black Raptors Matter!

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
Welcome! Easiest way to get rid of that buyer's remorse is take it out in the dirt for a bit. It'll be cured in no time.

OP
OP
Beallen25

Beallen25

Reaction score
Thanks for the welcome. I hadn't done anything but stare at my truck in the picture, but it looks like I got a picture of the competitor OEM I work for in the background. Maybe in bad taste but it'll be alright haha.

I have tooled around in the yard with it a little but I only have 6 acres so not alot of room to stretch its legs. A buddy of mine has 40 acres and he has cut a 0.7 mile rally cross style track on it, we beat on old Subaru's and junk cars on it but I cant wait to get the Raptor out there.

ineedaBubble

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Congrats and welcome aboard! I hear you with the buyers remorse. I have that pretty much anytime I make any significant financial investment in a purchase. House, car, vacation, etc etc.

Drive it and you'll quickly get over it!