former 2017 volvo xc90 owner turned rogue

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

griskait

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hi,
I have been the happy owner of a volvo xc90 for couple of weeks, than I had all kind of issue that ended up in a lemon law legal action, that was resolved in my favor. So after years of buying the "reasonable" car to drive, I decided to go back to my old ways and buy a FUN car.
That's how I ended up here.
Thanks for all the inspiration.

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
Welcome to FRF.
Pictures. Or we’re forced to believe you’re secretly piloting priuses proudly.

:p

Bulletnjm

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Welcome! I love the new XC90's great looking SUVs surprised to hear you had a problem with a Volvo though

whoisbigman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
We had an XC90 13 years ago... Biggest POS I've ever owned. More stupid little problems and worthless customer support than the law allows. Welcome to the dark side...

TheAvo

Reaction score
bummer about your Volvo but any excuse to get a raptor is worth it. In addition to my 2011 SCREW I also have a Volvo S80 3.0T. Its a great and fast car.
I used to say I'd only own ford trucks and Volvo cars but now ford is only offering the raptor in a 6 cylinder and the Volvo in a 4 cylinder. Mentally I understand they have the horses but I'm not ready to accept that. Cal me old school and maybe the world is passing me by.
f4f47a5069c7a240fb083989df6e665d.jpg
ee9e832ce0792de8a5f3a5522ffec69f.jpg

Sent from my SM-T713 using Tapatalk

Truckzor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Hi,
I have been the happy owner of a volvo xc90 for couple of weeks, than I had all kind of issue that ended up in a lemon law legal action, that was resolved in my favor. So after years of buying the "reasonable" car to drive, I decided to go back to my old ways and buy a FUN car.
That's how I ended up here.
Thanks for all the inspiration.

Volvo "man", eh? :ROFLJest:

:supergay: