ford raptor information

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mpls66

Reaction score
Hello Fellow Members . I am going to put this out there and if I am doing something wrong please let me know . I am an employee of a Ford dealer and have been with Ford for years . I would be more than happy to help any member with ordering questions /pricing /building specs etc . I could order sell deliver anywhere in the USA. I sold many Raptors and I do trade in several a year . I currently have a 2017 Raptor Supercrew/Avalanche/802a package /twin roof/exterior graphics/hood graphics/carbon fiber package/17 inch forged aluminum wheels which I have consigned for a special client. I am not sure what your requirements are to list this truck if its an option or not but I am sure administrator will guide me or cancel . But either way I will and do stand by may offer to assist in any way I can to help follow members with any questions that they may have on Past/present or further Raptors . Thanks Mpls66