Ford F-150 Marketing Manager Checking In

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BuiltFordTough

Ford Professional
Reaction score
Hey - thought I'd jump in and participate. I work for Ford as the marketing manager for F-150 including your favorite truck - the F-150 SVT Raptor. Thanks for your passion and support of Ford. I hope I can add some value by answering your questions. We're always looking to get feedback and ideas from our customers.

OP
OP
B

BuiltFordTough

Ford Professional
Reaction score
Mark,

It is a pleasure having you on our forum, thanks for joining and I am looking forward to your expertise!!!!

Thanks. I think I met you about a year ago at a Best in the Desert race (or someone using your name!). You drove in that day for one of the first rides in the Raptor. Didn't you take the day off work!? I remember you telling me you really wanted the 6.2L.

good to connect with you again and the other enthusiasts!

Let me know if I can help.

SVTRay

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Welcome aboard!

I must say as a stock holder and F150 owner, I'm extremely happy with the way Ford has done over the last 2-3yrs :thumbsup:

LVdezertdawg

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks. I think I met you about a year ago at a Best in the Desert race (or someone using your name!). You drove in that day for one of the first rides in the Raptor. Didn't you take the day off work!? I remember you telling me you really wanted the 6.2L.

good to connect with you again and the other enthusiasts!

Let me know if I can help.

Yes we did meet at Primm, I didn't think you would remember. Greg Foutz and Lindsey Wyenck were driving that day. I held out for the 6.2 and received it about a month ago. All I can say is what a truck, You guys did miracles with this thing. My avatar was taken in the Jean dry lake beds just north of the race.

Thanks!!!

AndyR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome Mark. A few of us had the pleasure of meeting - the other Mark - in LV last weekend at the Roundup (he rode shotgun with me while I did my laps/jumps).

Andy

PS the wait for the 6.2 was worth it :)