First truck, Gen 2, what have I done???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

KryptosXLayer2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well, she's arrived! Here is my 2017 Avalanche Grey with Orange Accent Interior SuperCrew Raptor!

20171006_181625_zpsaxwfchay.jpg

I've never given much thought to owning a truck, always thought that SUV's were more appealing for my needs and still haven't owned one of those either, but this is the truck that is getting everyone to reconsider....

20171007_094703_zpssrxvnrb3.jpg

We immediately loaded it up and took it to the mountains of Western NC for a weekend getaway, and loved every minute. Already added my Clemson Alumni graphics, FORscan changes, Bakflip MX4 tonneau cover, dash cam, radar detector (both hardwired), and cell phone mount from ProClip.

20171007_143748_zpspspg5u5r.jpg

I definitely love everything about it. From the way it drives, the performance, the looks, the capabilities.... Can't wait for more fun adventures in it and getting to all the off road locations I need to go for working in the catastrophic loss insurance industry!

20171010_095327_zpsvixipnzk.jpg