First Truck

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Firefighter84

Reaction score
Bought an 2018 Supercrew in Metallic Grey back in October. Just rolled over 5,400 miles. Really liking my first truck so far and not sure I'll ever go back to owning a car. The truck came fully loaded with just about everything except for orange accent on the seats. Everyone that rides in the truck remarks about how comfortable and smooth the truck is. Looking forward to many adventures in this awesome piece of machinery!

Attachments

• IMG_1074.jpg
    IMG_1074.jpg
    88.1 KB · Views: 49

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
Welcome to FRF, that is a great looking truck.

rgrismer

Reaction score
Beautiful Truck. Just a note, your license plate is covering you intercooler air inlet. My truck came with the holes in the same place. My ecoboost FX4 had the plate holder on the plastic off to the side.

MGD

Banned
Reaction score
Beautiful Truck. Just a note, your license plate is covering you intercooler air inlet. My truck came with the holes in the same place. My ecoboost FX4 had the plate holder on the plastic off to the side.

This is by Ford design and perfectly acceptable. Ford originally had the plate to the side on early ecoboost f150s because they thought there might be a cooling issue. Ford moved it back to center in 2015 for intercooler reasons.