First time truck owner here!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rubare

Reaction score
Hi my name is Jonathan nice to meet you all! new to this forum and first time Truck owner, had a Modded 2005 infiniti FX(stolen) was my chance to buy a Raptor wife pushed for a 2012 Honda Pilot(SMH) had it for 2 years and everytime i drove it i felt like i got castrated sold it and made the decision to get my balls back. was looking into the Raptor since 2010 and finally went for it. all i have to say is this truck is a Beast, power and handles like a sport car. Very happy with it and be part of this forum. hope to learn more about this amazing vehicle.

have a awesome day everyone

OP
OP
R

Rubare

Reaction score
Welcome. Glad you found your way into the right vehicle.

Have any mods in mind yet?

Yukon Joe
GREAT LAKES RAPTOR EXCURSIONS

Just preventive mods to keep it looking great and to maintain its resale value in the future. weather tech carpet covers, Seat covers. will give a shot to 3M defender spray film and see how that works out. once i get those things out of the way i'll look into something else to do. thanks!