First time truck owner.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Up2ShannonAgains

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Omg thank you and it's so nice to know there are other female Raptor owners too. Thank you for the kind greetings. I love my truck so much, it's the best vehicle I've ever owned and rides the best also of anything I've been in.
Honestly, aside from myself, you're the only one I've encountered. Similar to you, but not completely, i had an ex that always told me hed get me a raptor, we broke up, i didnt have to support his ass anymore, so i bought my truck myself.... always knew since i was little that i had to have my "monster truck" haha.
I dont know much about all the extra stuff i can add to it, but this forum has got some amazing raptors!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

OP
OP
Michelleandrews

Michelleandrews

FRF Lady
FRF Lady
Reaction score
Honestly, aside from myself, you're the only one I've encountered. Similar to you, but not completely, i had an ex that always told me hed get me a raptor, we broke up, i didnt have to support his ass anymore, so i bought my truck myself.... always knew since i was little that i had to have my "monster truck" haha.
I dont know much about all the extra stuff i can add to it, but this forum has got some amazing raptors!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

I am lmao about supporting his ass, been there done that. My ex totally hates me bc I sent him a picture of my truck and rubbed it in his face with the pics I sent him. His reply to me was, "you bitch". Lol in his face. My dad always had 4x4's and like you I would always own a truck and I know he is smiling down at me from heaven. I don't knowing anything about modifications either. The other women I know that own a raptor are in other Facebook groups. Have u looked up Omni women's truck group? There are a couple of other gals that own one.

Last edited:

mmaterni

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am lmao about supporting his ass, been there done that. My ex totally hates me bc I sent him a picture of my truck and rubbed it in his face with the pics I sent him. His reply to me was, "you bitch". Lol in his face. My dad always had 4x4's and like you I would always own a truck and I know he is smiling down at me from heaven. I don't knowing anything about modifications either. The other women I know that own a raptor are in other Facebook groups. Have u looked up Omni women's truck group? There are a couple of other gals that own one.
My wife is also a Raptor owner. She isn't on the forum though. She is on Facebook though. We are also from Ohio. Toledo area. Check out http://www.christiematerniphotography.com for her Facebook info. I'm not on there so no idea what her name is on there. Welcome.

Famous last words, "if you hit it faster it will smooth out some!"

OP
OP
Michelleandrews

Michelleandrews

FRF Lady
FRF Lady
Reaction score
Thank you!

---------- Post added at 04:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:04 PM ----------

Tell your wife to look me up on Facebook also same name there as in here. Thank you!

---------- Post added at 04:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:05 PM ----------

Welcome to the site... Enjoy the ride...
Thank you!

---------- Post added at 04:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:07 PM ----------

Welcome to FRF. 1st truck... Go big or go home.

I hear Ohio is a good place to be from ! :biggrin:

Thank you!

Ruger

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Welcome to the best vehicle oriented forum on the Internet. Here you will find a wealth of information about your truck and a cornucopia of opinions and attitudes to go with them.

For Example: In my humble opinion buying a Raptor as a first truck is very much like buying an M2 machine gun as your first firearm.