Finally purchased 2013 Raptor!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Vanwilder

Reaction score
Just purchased my first raptor. Found a 2013 with low miles, so i jumped on it. I love everything about it and i get compliments non stop. Ive already started with some mods: mid perch, wheels/ tires, bak flip, bed rug, magna flow catback. More to come!

Attachments

• photo 1.jpg
    photo 1.jpg
    71.1 KB · Views: 91
  • photo 2.jpg
    photo 2.jpg
    62.2 KB · Views: 88
  • photo 3.jpg
    photo 3.jpg
    73.4 KB · Views: 78

Fred

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Afternoon....Truck looks nice!

What size tires and wheels are you running? Looks like a 20" wheel with a - offset?

FordService

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Just purchased my first raptor. Found a 2013 with low miles, so i jumped on it. I love everything about it and i get compliments non stop. Ive already started with some mods: mid perch, wheels/ tires, bak flip, bed rug, magna flow catback. More to come!

Let me add to the compliments, Vanwilder - that truck is a beauty! Congrats on the new ride!

Crystal

OP
OP
V

Vanwilder

Reaction score
Thank you for the compliments! Yes they are a 20" wheel with a 35/12.5/20 toyo m/t. Not exactly sure of the offset, due to these being freebies! (Uncle owns the wheel company).. But I am for sure loving the them. Gave it a more aggressive stance!