Finally introducing myself!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bullishone

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Don't get the Shelby. You will thank me later.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Bullishone

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Why is that?
I would think Shelby would be a no brainer....
Because it simply cannot compete with a new Raptor. The v6tt is amazing. If they're close to the same money it makes no sense to buy a 2014.

SZDZMTR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Because it simply cannot compete with a new Raptor. The v6tt is amazing. If they're close to the same money it makes no sense to buy a 2014.

I respect your opinion, but Shelby Raptor is a total beast, that has the looks and the power and exclusivity. Awesome truck. Mechanically sorted out 100%. Would hold the value a lot better since its a Shelby. NO comparison between a supercharged V8 and a V6 ecoboost motor.

D

Deleted member 12951

Really? Apparently you haven't seen the Baja 700 in person. More horsepower and far superior suspension even over a Gen2

Bullishone

FRF Addict
Reaction score
You think they will make a Shelby edition of this truck? I guarantee you the performance community will drive more performance out of this platform than any other.

OP
OP
H

hkman47

Reaction score
Thank you!

Guys, great feedback! Thank you very much guys. Keep it coming! I am planning on sealing the deal with the Raptor 700, looks like it was documented in a build thread here by Boomer (14SR0023). Looks super sweet!

Truckzor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I respect your opinion, but Shelby Raptor is a total beast, that has the looks and the power and exclusivity. Awesome truck. Mechanically sorted out 100%. Would hold the value a lot better since its a Shelby. NO comparison between a supercharged V8 and a V6 ecoboost motor.

No one respects his opinion. He is completely ignorant about even the most basic of automotive concepts. This ******* still thinks Borla can make a V6 sound good. :ROFLJest:

MTF

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Well the 2017 has Sync 3, I guess that makes it a better truck. :specialed:

I mean the Shelby has more power and the correct sound for a beast, far better suspension.
Some people can be clueless I guess.

Last edited: