Fastest order ever?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

LSURaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I ordered on 8/22, dealer called me with VIN on 8/24. This morning the window sticker popped up and is showing a build date of 9/12. Assuming it's built on that day, it could realistically get here inside of a month if the transportation gods smile on me...

Raptor62

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Are you sure that build date is not September of 2012? Congrats on the quick build. That sure beats us that waited 6 months or more last year.

OP
OP
L

LSURaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score

trolls56

FRF Addict
Reaction score
haha nice mine only took 6 months. I'm considering ordering a 2012 crew cab. Glad to hear the wait isnt so long.

HARLEY6LF250SDU

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I ordered on 8/22, dealer called me with VIN on 8/24. This morning the window sticker popped up and is showing a build date of 9/12. Assuming it's built on that day, it could realistically get here inside of a month if the transportation gods smile on me...

Yep, all the rules go out the window on end of model year orders and builds!!

randy

I had 1 guy on here, get his in about 5 1/2-6 weeks

OP
OP
L

LSURaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If they could deliver them all that fast, there wouldn't be dealers out there trying to screw people. There's a local used car place that has a 3800 mile example for 58-ish. It'll probably still be available this time next year...

Big Blue

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Damn!! That is fast. I ordered on 8/5 and my build date is not until 10/17!!!

raptor2012

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hi, I am new to this forum, but plan on being a regular. I am ordering a 2012 supercrew Raptor in a week or two. I have a 2010 Camaro SS I am trying to sell. I am going to trade it if i don't sell it. They tell me that I won't get the Raptor until mid December probably. I am stoked!