Driving Home!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jetsco

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone, new to the forum, new to Ford and new to the Raptor!! Flew into Cleveland this morning to pick her up and driving back to Chicago as I type this! Nothing worse than picking up your brand new clean truck and having to drive it home in the snow and rain but it's better than not having it all!

150 miles into a 350+ trip and all I can say is that I am absolutely blown away by this truck!! This thing is absolutely amazing!! The interior accent package is perfect with just the right amount of orange and stitching! Not even a comparison to ride and build quality to my 2015 Z71 Silverado!

Took some pics to post at the rest stop so not the best background but thought I would share!

Attachments

• IMG_1265.jpg
    IMG_1265.jpg
    78.5 KB · Views: 80
  • IMG_1266.jpg
    IMG_1266.jpg
    94 KB · Views: 77
  • IMG_1267.jpg
    IMG_1267.jpg
    73.6 KB · Views: 84

WyoStorm

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Congrats and welcome! It was snowing when I first picked mine up. Don't worry. The worse the conditions the better she (and you) will like it.