do you know this raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

4TimeSVTOwner

Reaction score
I just bought a 2013 Terrain Raptor from Sterling McCall Toyota in Houston. It has method standard wheels (17's) (with SVT center caps for an OEM look which is awesome) with Toyo Open country MT 35's. It has an external SVT lighting kit (cheese) and I am guessing it is lifted with blocks a few inches to clear the 35's. It is unique looking so I was hoping someone here knew it or the previous owner. The rear graphics package is unique (I can see where they cut it with a razor).

You can give me a call or email me if you know the previous owner or have any info on him. I will try to put pics in my profile since I cant post them in here

OP
OP
4TimeSVTOwner

4TimeSVTOwner

Reaction score
Thanks for reply. This is my first 4wd and I love it. The raptor is an awesome machine. I just don't know much about the particulars of 4wd's and the different ways of lifting them. I do know about engine and performance mods for my previous fast cars. Cant wait to get off road in this beast. If any south Louisiana guys read this and do any group runs, please let me know.

Last edited:
OP
OP
4TimeSVTOwner

4TimeSVTOwner

Reaction score
I could not post them in the body of my post. I do have one as my avatar and I added 3 in my profile. Not sure if that will cut it or not...

D

Deleted member 12951

Thats weird. What are you using to access FRF? You should be able to post pics in a thread, done everyday or should say, every other minute.

Cleave

FRF Addict
Reaction score
From what I can tell from the pictures on your profile the truck doesn't have any form of lift on it, the best way to tell would be to upload pictures of the front suspension and particularly the front coilovers though

Welcome to the family

Witchy

FRF Lady
FRF Lady
Reaction score
Welcome! Nice pics. I agree with Cleave. Doesn't look lifted. Post addition pics when you can. Plenty of wonderful knowledge on here. I'm sure you will be hearing from quite a few.

Raptor Embroidery

aka <b><font color='darkorange'>Raptor_Al_41</font
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum! Great looking Rap you got there. Post some pics of the front suspension. It looks like its on middle perch, definitely not lifted